Want to know about the CBSE training portal but don’t know where to find it? Well, if yes, then you’re at the right place. CBSEtraining portal is designed by the Central Board of Secondary education. This Portal is specially designed for the training Unit of CBSE. The main objective of this Portal is to strengthen the qualification and skills of the teachers. Training refers to an act that helps to enhance the knowledge and skills for performing a specified worker job. Here, CBSE takes a huge initiative to create a portal in which teachers can improve their knowledge and skills and enhance their productivity to serve as a teacher in society.
CBSE Training Portal
In this mission, we’re going to examine plenty of things related to the CBSE Training portal registration, the CBSEtraining portal login procedure, Downloading E-certificate From the CBSE training portal, and many other essential contents related to the CBSE training portal. So, without wasting any time, let’s get started.
CBSE Online Training Portal Details
|Name of Training Portal
|CBSE Training Portal
|Teacher Training Portal started by
|Mode of Training Portal
|CBSE Portal Applicable for
CBSE Training Portal Registration
CBSE online portal training refers to a platform where all the teachers who wish to improve their skills can apply through CBSE online portal and complete their registration to enroll in this program. Let’s discuss all the steps you have to follow to complete the CBSE portal training registration.
● Firstly, you have to open your desktop and your preferred web browser. Now, search for the official website of the CBSE portal training and visit the official website of CBSE portal training.
● For CBSE online registration, you have to reach the official website. Once you visit the site, you can easily be notified of the Seat availability, date and time, fees, and other information in the CBSE online training portal.
● Click on the Seat availability option, and after that, click on this option, “Registration,” which lets you to the CBSE training portal login page.
● A new page will open on your screen. Here, you have to find the option of new registration for individuals.
● Once you have completed the above steps, you’ll directly visit the CBSE Teachers Training portal registration page. Here you have to enter all the details asked by the Portal correctly.
● After completing the form, you just have to submit the link and confirm your registration on the CBSE Portal Training website.
Here, your registration process is completed. It’s to perform the CBSE training portal login and check whether your registration is successfully done or not.
CBSE training portal login
Follow the steps which are listed below:-
● Those who wanna log in to the CBSE teacher’s training portal, then make sure that you have the User ID and password which is provided by the teacher after the completion of registration.
● Now, again visit the official website of the CBSE and find the CBSE portal login option. Click on the option of Login.
● Now, enter the username and password and click on the option of “Log in.”
Hence, you have completed the CBSE training portal login process. In this way, you can register and Login yourself into this Portal.
Cbse training certificate download
After completing your CBSE training program, you can also get the E-Certificate from the CBSE training portal. Now, let’s discuss the CBSE training certificate download procedure so that you can easily know how to download the training certificate.
Here, the teacher is provided with various online courses to develop their skills. If they want to get the certificate of performing a certified course online, they can easily download E-certificate from the CBSE Portal. Now, let’s see the steps of competing for the CBSE training certificate download procedure below:-
● Firstly, you have to visit the official CBSE training portal website. You may have to Login into your account using a username and password to keep them safe.
● Now, select the course name you want to choose to get the certificate.
● Now, enter your Email, Password, and PIN code and complete your login procedure.
● Select the option of download and wait for the downloading of the certificate.
Once the certificate is downloaded, then check it on your device. Hence, by following the above-discussed steps, you can easily complete the CBSE training certificate download.
Cbse teachers training
How can you take part in the CBSE teacher training course?
Principals, teachers, and other schools officials can easily enroll or take part in the CBSE teacher training course. See the steps below to know how one can participate in the CBSE teacher training course.
● Firstly, visit the official CBSE portal for training in your preferred web browser. Once the official website opens, then follow the next step.
● At this step, you have to select the option “Click here to register for online sessions,” This option will display on your screen, which helps to open all the courses per your location.
● Now, select the course which you have to perform in this Portal.
● At this step, complete the registration process and complete the payment of your fees.
● Now, the date, time, and location of the program or course will be notified to the teacher, and from here, the teacher or other schools official can perform the course and get the dedicated certificate.
The primary targeting points of this program are the secondary level schools, regional offices, and others. This targets to enhance the knowledge and skills of the teaching staff in the schools. This Portal primarily targets the teaching staff of CBSE CBP, Life Skills, Values, and Physical Education. All the teachers who’re available under this category can improve their skills with the help of CBSE training.
Programs for potential Resource specialists?
Resource specialists are recognized as experts who have expert knowledge on any subject matter regarding the course. Potential resource specialists are the experts who provide high-quality information and opinions to the participants related to specific courses.
Whether you’re in an organization and available in output management, these skills are helpful. CBSE Training will provide you with content that directly enhances your confidence level and strengthens your words while interacting with the audience. These programs ensure the structural development of the staff.
So, here we have discussed everything about the CBSE Training portal. If you’re a newbie and don’t know anything related to the CBSE portal, then this discussion will help you to know the registration, login, and various other procedures related to CBSE TRAINING. Let’s discuss some highly asked questions to clear your concepts.
If you have performed the CBSE teacher training program but don’t know how to download the certificate from the official Portal of CBSE training, then see the content below:-
● Firstly, you have to open your desktop and search for the official Portal of CBSE teacher training. When you search for it and visit the official website of the CBSE teacher training.
● On the site’s homepage, you see all the courses are displayed. You have to select the course you have done in this Portal.
● Once you click on the course you have done, you have to enter the Username/ Email and password in the asked column.
● Click to proceed and wait for some time.
● Your certificate will be available on four screens; you can easily download the certificate from this Portal on your device.
This Portal attains plenty of courses, and all the courses include certification. So, you can perform any of them accordingly.
Well, we have explained the registration process in the CBSE training portal in our above content. Still, for your facilitation, let’s see the steps to know the registration in the CBSE training portal:-
● Firstly, you have to visit the official Portal of CBSE training teachers with the help of a web browser and a strong internet connection.
● Once you reach the official page of the CBSE training portal, then find the option of registration and make a click on it.
● Now, you have to ask for the type of registration you want. Here, you have to select the option of “New registration for individual participants.” This option will describe the type of your registration.
● A new page will open in front of you. Here, you have to enter all your details, which are asked, like your email address, NAME, phone number, and various other information, and click to proceed.
● Once you click to proceed, then your marriage registration is done. Now, you’ll get the username and password which you use to Login into your account. So, keep them safe.
CBSE Portal Helpline Number
|Name and Designation
|Dr. Sandeep Jain
|011 – 23211400
|011 – 23214737
|Dr. Sandeep Jain Training Unit
|011 – 23214737
|Amit Singh (Payment Related Query)
|011 – 23211700
|Dr. B Saha (Training Director)
|011 – 23216873
|Payment Related Queries (Email )
|Query Related Technical (Email)
|Contact for IT Unit
The teacher training program is recognized as one of the best initiatives to develop the quality of the teachers. Governments initiate the skills of teachers because a skilled teacher makes more capable students. If you also belong to the teaching community, then the CBSE teacher training portal will be the best place to develop your knowledge and skills.