NVSP portal is a government portal where citizens can efficiently complete their work regarding Voter ID cards in online mode. This is a portal that allows you to apply for a Voter ID card online and check your application status from time to time. NVSP stands for National Voters Service Portal, which allows you to apply for a Voter ID card electoral roll, and download the Voter ID card from the portal. If you want to make some configurations to your voter ID card, you can also provide the required configurations through this portal by applying the required changes.
National voters service portal
The citizens of the country can only access all the National Voter Service portal services. So, if you’re a citizen of India, you’re going to take advantage of the NVSP portal. All the services of the NVSP portal are available on the official website of the National Voter Service Portal, which can be accessed by searching NVSP.in and voterportal.eci.gov in your preferred web browser.
To access the services of this portal, you have to register yourself in it. If you’re a newbie and don’t know how to register in the NVSP service portal, stick with this blog. After applying You can easily check the NVSP status of your voter ID card by applying for the reference number.
NVSP portal registration
NVSP registration is necessary for getting access to the services of the National Voter Service portal. To access the portal, you have to complete the registration process. It means that you have to create and login into your account in the official portal of NVSP registration. Now, follow the steps to know how you can quickly get registered in the NVSP portal.
● Firstly, you have to open your device and start your most preferred and trusted web browser. Once you open your preferred web browser, search for voterportal.eci.gov.in in the search bar. You’ll reach the official portal of NVSP registration.
● A new page will open on your screen. Well, this is the login page of the portal. Here, you’ve seen the option named “Login”, but you don’t have an account in the NVSP portal, so you have to click on the option “Create new account” on the web page.
● A new page will open on your screen. Here, you have to enter your details on the official page. So, enter your email, Phone Numbers, and other required details, which you are asked to enter. So, please enter the details and verify your details by entering the right OTP.
● Once you select the option of Send OTP for verification, then you’ll get the OTP of 6-digits. So, enter the OTP in the search box and verify yourself.
● A new page will open in front of you. Here, you’ll have to enter an 8-digit solid password. Now, select the strong password and enter the Captcha Code. Once you enter the Captcha Code, select the verify and don’t forget to select the terms and conditions of the portal. After competing for all the details, select the “Create Account” option.
● A new page will open on your screen. Here, you’ll see the Welcome page, make a top on it, and proceed to the next step.
● Tap the welcome option in the last step, and a pop-up window will come on your screen. Here, you have to enter your Name and Surname, State and UT, Gender, etc. After entering all the details, click on the option of saving.
Hence, your registration is completed. Make sure not to skip a single step which is discussed above.
- आधार कार्ड अपडेट मोबाइल नंबर
- Sarathi Parivahan Sewa
- CSC Digital Seva
- Seva Sindhu Service plus
- Rythu bharosa status 2022
How To Apply For Voter ID Card on NVSP Portal
It’s time to know How to apply for a voter ID card using the voter news portal. In the above article, we discussed the NVSP portal and NVSP registration. See the steps below to know the detailed procedure for applying for a Voter ID card.
● Firstly, you have to visit the official website of the NVSP portal. To access the webpage, you have to open the webpage and search for voterportal.eci.gov.in. This will directly reach the official portal of the National Voter Service portal.
● The above-given link will directly let you on the official nvsp login page of the NVSP portal. Here, you have to login into your account by entering your password and username.
● Once you enter your account, you have to search for the option “New Voter Registration” this option is available on your screen.
● Now, a new page will open on your screen. Now, make a click on the option “Let’s start”.
● Once you complete the above step, then the page will ask you, “Are you applying for the Voter ID the first time?” If yes, then click on the option of “Yes”. The next question will be asked, “Are you a citizen of India?”. So, select the option and proceed to the next step.
● It’s time to enter the asked details and fill in all the credits asked in the portal. You have to enter all the details and Upload all the documents asked by the portal.
Hence, your application for Voter ID will be submitted by the portal. Now, you have to check the voter ID application status from time to time.
Voter Id Card status
If you’re willing to know how you can easily check the voter id card status. So, if you’re willing to have a check on the Voter card status, then follow the steps below:-
● Firstly, you have to visit the official NVSP portal. Once you enter into the official NVSP portal, then login into your account.
● Enter all the credentials and make yourself logged in. Now, tap on the option of 3 vertical lines and select the option of nvsp track status.
● Select the option of Track status and enter your reference number, which you get when competing for the application of your Voter ID application.
Your application status will start showing on your screen. Hence, your voter ID application status will be displayed on your screen.
NVSP voter id track status
Once you have applied for the creation of a voter ID card, it will take 30 days to 60 days to get confirmed. So, you can easily check the NVSP status from the official website of NVSP status in your web browser. If you’re a newbie and don’t know how to track the status of your Voter ID, then follow the steps which are listed below:-
● Firstly, you have to visit the official website of NVSP status. Once you reach the official page, then find the option of 3 vertical dots.
● This is a menu option where you can get all the options related to NVSP status, Download the voter ID, and many others. This option is available in the top right section of the homepage.
● Here, you’ll see the option of Track Status. Immediately click on it and proceed to the further steps.
● At this step, you have to enter your reference number, which you’ve provided at the time of application for Voter ID.
● Once you enter the reference number, select the Track Status option.
Hence, the official status of the NVSP portal will start showing on your screen. You can easily monitor the NVSP status of your voter ID card.
Frequently asked questions
There are plenty of documents required for completing the application for Voter ID card documents in India. The person will have to show ID proofs, Address Proof, and many other verification documents for a voter ID card. If we consider the most important document available for the completion of new voter cards in India, then we got that Form 6 is the most important document that is necessary to be available with no substitute for the application of new voter ID cards in India.
If you want to know the procedure of NVSP status tracking at the official platform of NVSP, then follow then make sure that you’re using a trusted web browser with active internet speed. Firstly, you have to visit the official website of the NVSP portal. Once you reach the portal, then enter the option. This option is available in the top-right corner. So, select the menu option and find the option “track status”.
A new page will open where you have to enter your reference number, which you have got on the slip you got at the time of completing the application in the NVSP portal. After entering the reference number, click to track the status and wait for the response. Your current status will start displaying on your screen.
Hence, your tracking voter ID card Application status work is completed, and you’ll get your official voter ID card within 30-60 days.
To check the voter ID status, visit the official portal of NVSP. Once you reach the official portal, open the menu option(Available as 3 dots placed at the top-right corner of the web page). Here, select the option of Track Status. Enter the reference number and get your results.
So, if you want to check the voter ID status, you have to do this from time to time, get the most recent update of your application. We must say that it will take the time of at least 30 days from the date of application to get fully confirmed. So, it’s better to check the status of your application after the time duration of 30 days.