YSR Rythu Bharosa is a scheme launched on October 15, 2019, by the Government of Andhra Pradesh to assist financially disabled farmers by transferring an amount of 13,500 per annum in three installments. And farmers can easily check their rythu bharosa status on ysr raithubarosa.ap.gov.in.
The Rythu Bharosa scheme was launched under the Pradhan Mantri Kisan Nidhi Yojana. In this scheme, the state government has contributed 7500 rupees, and the rest 6000 rupees are contributed by the central government. The YSR Rythu Bharosa scheme has released 6,173 crore rupees be, benefitting more than 50.58 lakh farmers of Andhra Pradesh.
|Under State||Andhra Pradesh|
|Scheme Name||YSR Rythu Bharosa Status|
|Launched by||Y. S. Jagan Mohan Reddy (Andhra Pradesh CM)|
|Ministry||Government of Andhra Pradesh, Department Of Agriculture and Farmer Welfare|
|Launched on||15 October 2019|
|Benefit||Rs. 13,500/- (In three installment)|
|First installment||Rs. 5500/-|
Under the Rythu Bharosa scheme, the money will be deposited in three phases
- In the first phase, an amount of 7500 rupees will be deposited in May (Kharif),
- In the second phase, 4000 rupees will be deposited in October (Rabi).
- And in the third phase, an amount of 2000 rupees will be deposited in January (Sankranti).
Ysr Rythu Bharosa Status 2022
In 2022 the 1st installment of the YSR Rythu Bharosa scheme is going to be deposited on May 13 in which the eligible beneficiaries will be getting an amount of 7500 rupees, the second installment of 4000 rupees will be deposited in October 2022, and the third installment will be deposited in January 2023.
The YSRRythu Bharosa status and the other necessary information about the scheme will be uploaded on Rythu Bharosa.
How to Check YSR Rythu Bharosa List 2022?
If you have applied for the YSR Rythu Bharosa scheme, then this question would have surely arrived in your mind about “how to check the YSR Rythu Bharosa list in 2022?” but don’t worry as we are right here to answer your question and give a stepwise description about your query. Below are the steps through which you can check the list of Rythu Bharosa and download it as well.
- The first step you need to follow to check the list of YSR Rythu Bharosa is to go to the official website of YSR Rythu Bharosa ysrrythubharosa.ap.gov.in
- After visiting the Rythu Bharosa website, you will see a “Login” button in the upper right corner. Click on that button.
- rythu bharosa login – After that, you will be redirected to another webpage where you will be asked to fill in your username, password and you will also be needed to enter a Recaptcha where you need to enter the credentials shown in the image in the box, enter the details as well as the captcha and click on the “Login” button below.
- After logging in, you will be sent to another webpage where you need to see the Name of the Beneficiary, Father Name name, and Khata Number on the upper left corner of your screen.
- There you must see a box of “Search by Khata Number” enter your khata number and click on the search button.
That’s it. You have successfully checked the YSR Rythu Bharosa status 2022, and now the complete beneficiary list will be popped on your screen.
How to Check rythu bharosa payment status?
There is a simple way to check YSR Rythu Bharosa Payment Status 2022, but many people find complications. That’s why we have listed the steps below to check YSR Rythu Bharosa Status 2022. Just follow the steps given below and also follow the instructions carefully.
- To check the YSR Rythu Bharosa Status 2022, you first need to go to the website and the official portal of YSR Bharosa Status, i.e. ysrrythubharosa.ap.gov.in.
- After doing that, you will see a menu bar in the upper right corner of your screen. Just click on it.
- After clicking the menu bar, two more options would’ve appeared on the screen. Just click on the “Know your status” button.
- After that, more options must’ve appeared on your screen. Click on “Know your Rythu Bharosa Status” from the options given.
- You will be sent to a new webpage where you will be asked to enter your “Aadhaar Number”, fill up all the required details and click on the submit button.
That’s it now; a new page would’ve appeared on your screen with the dates of your last installment as well as your payment details.
Eligibility Criteria for YSR Rythu Bharosa 2022
There are lakhs of people applying for the YSR Rythu Bharosa scheme, but there are only a few of them whose application is verified. It is because people don’t have any idea about the eligibility criteria of this scheme, and they submit their applications. But I hope you are not one of them, so check the eligibility criteria of the Rythu Bharosa scheme before applying for the scheme.
- You should be a permanent resident of Andhra Pradesh state to apply for this scheme.
- The applicant must be a farmer, or they must be associated with any agricultural sector.
- They must have at least 5 acres of land which could be or has been cultivated.
- If you are a small farmer, if you have 5 acres of land, then you.
Documents Required for Applying in Rythu Bharosa
All candidates who want to apply for the Rythu Bharosa scheme 2022 should keep the documents given below while applying for the scheme. The candidate should hold an original and a photocopy of each of the provided documents with them.
- A valid proof of your identity
- Aadhaar card
- Your resident proof/ Domicile certificate
- Evidence of your Agricultural land
- Your bank account details
- A passport-sized photograph of yourself.
Checking the Rythu Bharosa Amount is an effortless task; the only thing you need to do is follow all the steps given below appropriately to check the Rythu Bharosa amount in 2022.
1- First of all, you need to log in to the official website of Rythu Bharosa by entering your mobile password number, and you will also need to enter the Recaptcha in the box beside it.
2- After that, you will be sent to another webpage where you will see a “Payment Status” tab on the page. Just click on it.
3- After that, a new webpage will appear where you need to enter your Aadhaar number and a CAPTCHA code in the respective box. After doing that, just click on the submit button.
4- Payment Status will appear where you can see your Amount of the Rythu Bharosa Scheme. All of the details about how many times and how much money has already been deposited into your account will also be visible on that page.
Suppose you are eligible of applying for Rythu Bharosa online application and don’t know how to do it. In that case, you should consider the steps given below to apply for Rythu Bharosa online application successfully.
1. Go to the official website of Rythu Bharosa and download the pdf form for applying to the YSR Rythu Bharosa scheme.
2- Now take out the print of your downloaded pdf.
3- Just fill-up the form carefully with all the necessary documents.
4- Now you need to submit it to the concerned department of the Rythu Bharosa scheme. After submission, the department will take some time to verify your order.
5- Meanwhile, you should keep on checking the beneficiary list of YSR Rythu Bharosa, as, after verification, the department will add your name to the beneficiary list.
That’s it. After verification, you will now be getting all the benefits of the YSR Rythu Bharosa scheme.
In this article, we have discussed all the essential things about YSR Rythu like YSR Rythu Bharosa Status, YSR Rythu Bharosa list, and how you could apply for the YSR Rythu Bharosa scheme. If you were a person with no prior knowledge about YSR Rythu Bharosa, this article would have been beneficial for you.
We hope you are now cleared about the Rythu Bharosa scheme, and all of your queries about it have been solved. If you still have any questions about Rythu Bharosa, you can comment below, and we will try our best to resolve them.