We can conclude this portal as the complete package where you’ll get all your solutions related to Drivers/Learners License, Driving School, Online Test, Appointment, etc. In this blog, we’re going to examine the Sarathi Parivahan portal and try to find how you can perform different procedures in the Parivahan Sewa portal.
- 1 Sarathi Parivahan Sewa Services
- 2 Sarthi parivahan.gov.in portal
- 2.1 Who Can Apply for a Driving License in India?
- 2.2 How to Apply Sarathi Parivahan LL Online?
- 2.3 How to Apply Online for Learner Driving License
- 2.4 Documents Required for Learner Driver License
- 2.5 How to Apply for a Driving License at Sarathi Parivahan Sewa
- 2.6 Sarthi Parivahan License application status online.
Sarathi Parivahan Sewa Services
Sarthi Parivahan platform provides plenty of services related to driving licenses in many states. The services of Sarathi Parivahan are available in Bihar, Jharkhand, Uttar Pradesh, West Bengal, Assam, and Odisha. Not only this, but you can also apply for an application form when you’re in Delhi, Rajasthan, Madhya Pradesh, and Maharashtra also. This platform provides plenty of services which of different categories, which are listed below:-
Learner License:- If you’re willing to apply for a driving license, you have to pass through the learner License services.
● Application of Learner License, Mock Test, expired learner license related issue, address change and duplicate LL, Print of LL, LL test related documents and many others.
Driving license:- You can also apply for a Driving license in Sarathi Parivahan.
● Application for New driving license, Renewal of driving license, Print of DL slip, Display IDP details, Driving license date sheet and other services.
Conductor License:- Sewa Parivahan also allows people to apply for a Conductor License.
● New conductor license, Driving school license, Temporary conductor license, DSL enrolment, and other services related to condition license.
Appointments:- You can easily make an appointment for various types of services like:-
● Slot Booking LL and DL, Slot booking LL services, Enquiry LL services, Cancel LL test Slot, and many others.
Other Services:- This platform is more than this because it also promotes other services to save your time and energy. All the services are listed below:-
● Services related to Uploading the documents, Fee Payments, verification of Application status, search-related appointments, DL search, Mobile number update, Cancel applications, Service has withdrawn the applicants, Camp registration, and many others.
Check Also –
Eligibility for Sarathi Parivahan Driver License
Before applying for a Sarathi Parivahan driving license, you have to ensure that you’re fulfilling the eligibility criteria. So, let’s see the eligibility criteria which you have to fulfil for being eligible to apply for Sarathi Parivahan Driver License:-
● If you want to apply for a two-wheeler driving license in Sewa Parivahan without gear, you must be at least 16 years old.
● If you’re going to apply for a driving license with gear, your age must be at least 18 years.
● The applicant must have the knowledge and skills to drive the vehicle they are applying for.
● For four-wheeler vehicles, the minimum age for applying for a driving license is 18 years.
● The applicant must have all the documents required for the application for a driving license.
Just stick with the article if you’re curious about the documents required for the application.
Sarthi parivahan.gov.in portal
Parivahan.gov.in is the official portal of Parivahan Sewa. With the help of this portal, you can easily access all the services of Parivahan Sewa online. If you’re a newbie and don’t know how to open Parivahan.gov.in, then follow the steps which are listed below:-
● Firstly, open your web browser on the device which you’re using. You can easily access sarthi parivahan.gov.in on your android or iOS devices.
● So, open your preferred web browser and search for sarathi parivahan gov in.
● Select the first website which is appearing in the search bar. Make sure that you’re using an active internet speed.
Hence, you’re on the official page of sarathi parivahan gov in, and here you can apply for your license. In an alternative way, you can directly visit the official portal of Parivahan Sewa through this link SarathiParivahan.gov.in.
Who Can Apply for a Driving License in India?
Pariwahan Sewa is a platform that provides services for applying for a Driving license in India if you’re an Indian, Foreigner Diplomat, non-diplomat Foreigner, Ex-serviceman, and any physically challenged person.
If you’re one of them and also eligible for applying for a driving license, then you can easily apply for your required type of fluency in Sarathi Parivahan.
How to Apply Sarathi Parivahan LL Online?
We’ve explained a lot related to the Parivahan Sewa portal, and now it’s time to examine how to apply for Sarathi Parivahan LL Online. You have to follow the steps, which are limited below:-
● Firstly, you have to visit the official portal of the Sarathi Parivahan platform. So, visit the official site of the Sarathi Parivahan portal with the help of this link SarathiParivahan.gov.in.
● Once you reach the official site of the Sarathi Parivahan and select the option of Driving License Related Services.
● You have to choose your state from the list that appears on your screen. So, select your respective state and proceed to further process.
● At this step, you’ll reach the official dashboard of the Parivahan Sewa platform. Here, you have to find the option “Application for New Learner License”. This option will appear when you click on the option of Learner license, which is available at the top of the menu.
● Now, a list starts to appear on your screen. Here, you’ll see all the details and processes you have to complete for successful registration.
○ Submission of the application form.
○ Upload of required documents.
○ Fees payments,
○ Checking the payment status and checking of parivahan application status.
○ Book the LL Slot test.
○ And place the final confirmation.
● You have to perform all the steps one by one given the above step. Like uploading documents and proceeding with the payment. Once you complete all the stages, your application is done, and you’ll get your appointment for the LL test soon.
How to Apply Online for Learner Driving License
You can easily apply online for a learner driving license just by following some easy steps:-
● Firstly, you have to visit the Parivahan.gov.in website. Once you reach the site, then click on the application for “Services of Driving license”.
● Here, you’ll get the options of applying for a driving license and a Learner driving license.
● Select the Learner driving license then you’ll get the detailed procedure to follow for completing the application process.
● Here, you have to complete four different stages, which are
○ FILLING OUT THE APPLICATION FORM.
○ Uploading of documents.
○ Uploading of photos and signatures.
○ DL Test slot booking
○ And Payment of Fees.
After completing all the procedures explained above, your Learner Driving license will get applied, and you’ll get the slot for the LL test. After completing the test, you’ll get notified, or you can check the status of your application. Once your Learning driving license gets prepared, you can download the PDF form of LL from the website.
Documents Required for Learner Driver License
We have discussed the detailed procedure by which a newbie can easily apply for a learner driver’s license. Now, let’s see the documents required to complete the learner driver’s license.
● Address proof:- The applicant should show their relevant address proof documents for verification. You can use an Aadhar card, Passport, Voter ID card, etc., as your address proof.
● ID proof:- For ID proof, you’re required to show your ID proof, Voter ID card, passport, etc.
● Photograph:- you have to upload your photo which attains the size of 10 KB to 20 KB of size
● Signature:- You also have to upload your signatures with the size of 10 KB to 20 KB.
● ID proof which must be available in the size below 200 KB etc.
So, these are the documents that are required for the completion of LL and DL application status.
How to Apply for a Driving License at Sarathi Parivahan Sewa
Follow the steps which are listed below to know how to apply for a driving license at Marathi parivahan sewa:-
● Firstly, you have to visit the official website of Sarathi Parivahan.gov.in.
● Once you visit the official site, select the state you’re living in.
● Now, the main dashboard of Sarathi Parivahan Sewa will open. Here, you have to choose the option of a Driving license and start your application.
● Now, download the form and fill it out with the details required. Make sure that all the details written in the form will be genuine.
● Now, upload the documents at the Sarathi Parivahan.gov.in and make sure that all the uploaded documents appear and are available under the given size.
● Proceed to the DL slot booking. Here, you can check the available dates as per the area available in the selected state. So, choose the place and proceed to the next step.
● Now, make the payment of the fee and confirm your slot.
● Go and complete the test and wait for the availability of a Driving license in the Sarathi parivahan.gov.in.
● Download and print your driving license.
Sarthi Parivahan License application status online.
See the steps below to know the Sarathi Parivahan License status online:-
● Firstly, you have to visit the official website of the Sarathi Parivahan gov in
● Now, enter into the official dashboard of the portal and select the option of “Apply online”. Don’t forget to select your state.
● Select the option of “Application status of Driving license” in the dashboard of Driving license.
● Now, enter your Application number and date of birth.
● Select the “submit option” and make a click on it.
Your application status will start to appear on your screen.
Sarthi Parivahan Helpline number
The telephone services in this number are only available from 9:00 AM to 10:00 PM. You can also communicate with the Sarthi Parivahan official staff through email.
Contact Number:- 0120-2459169
Official website:- https://parivahan.gov.in/parivahan//en
If you’re going to apply for a driving license, then “Yes” you have to show your medical certificate if you’re beyond the age of 50 years.
All the documents are listed below:-
● Aadhar card,
● PAN card,
● Voter ID card,
● Medical certificate (If you’re beyond 50 years of age).
The validity of a Learner License is about six months. After six months, it expires. So, “Yes”, you can apply for permanent DL if your learner license is expired. You have to reapply for your learner license.
Well, you become liable for the penalty imposed on you for not attending the learner license test. You have to reapply for your Learner license. So, you have to continue all the steps for applying for a Learner license again. So, make sure not to miss the slot after confirming.
Well, it is the responsibility of the RTO office. So, we suggest you wait for some more time. If you still don’t get the results, then use the helpline number and email and file the complaint on the official site of Sarthi Parivahan.